OMG, I got an Economics test back from my professor. I got a 17/20. I looked it over and noticed one of the questions was completely right. I checked the textbook he made and the answer was the same. I asked him why it was wrong, and he responded with, "I guess I changed my mind." LOL!
badprofessor laughing about random bullshit on 2014-09-18 21:44:42
OMG, in astronomy class, a kid used Uranus in a hilarious innuendo. I was the only one who laughed. I also happen to be the teacher. LOL!
immature laughing about random bullshit on 2014-09-18 15:20:51
OMG, I started work at a daycare. My co-worker refused to serve the kids 2% milk at snacktime until I told him "what the other 98% was". I have to work with this moron until June. LOL!
howthickcouldyouget laughing about work on 2014-09-18 14:27:29
OMG, I'm so broke that I had to call in sick to work because I couldn't afford to pay my bus fare. LOL!
Anonymous laughing about money on 2014-09-18 11:38:28
OMG, my boyfriend convinced my 4-year-old sister that girls don't poop. She won't stop crying and now thinks she's a freak. LOL!
Anonymous laughing about kids on 2014-09-18 09:16:09
OMG, my girlfriend visited my restaurant with some guy I'd never seen before. She introduced him to me as her "new boyfriend". She was always a cold bitch, but I never saw this coming. I had to serve their food while choking back tears, and I couldn't work up the nerve to spit in it. LOL!
Anonymous laughing about love on 2014-09-18 03:32:16
OMG, I found out I'm allergic to bug repellent. So instead of having a couple of itchy bug bites, my skin feels like it's on fire and is violently itchy everywhere the repellent has touched. LOL!
adamwilcockson laughing about health on 2014-09-18 00:05:11
OMG, a guy asked me out, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I soon realized that it wasn't butterflies, but an unexpected bowel movement. I stood there awkwardly, looking him in the eyes, then farted hard. LOL!
HappilyNeverAfter laughing about love on 2014-09-17 23:14:51
OMG, I found out that the only girl who's ever called me cute or handsome is actually a compulsive liar. LOL!
compulsiveliarssaytheylikeme laughing about random bullshit on 2014-09-17 21:37:02
OMG, I found out my wife named our son after her ex-lover. LOL!
Anonymous laughing about love on 2014-09-17 18:10:27